Here are some Questions and Answers for the Ladies
- Q. What should you do if you see your ex-husband rolling around in pain on the ground?
A. Shoot him again.
- Q. How can you tell when a man is well-hung?
A. When you can just barely slip your finger in between his neck and the noose.
- Q. Why do little boys whine?
A. Because they're practicing to be men.
- Q. How many men does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A. One - he just holds it up there and waits for the world to revolve around him.
OR Three - one to screw in the bulb, and two to listen to him brag about the screwing part.
- Q. What do you call a handcuffed man?
- Q. What does it mean when a man is in your bed gasping for breath and calling your name?
A. You didn't hold the pillow down long enough.
- Q. Why does it take 100,000,000 sperm to fertilize one egg?
A.Because not one will stop and ask directions.
- Q. Why do female black widow spiders kill their males after mating?
A. To stop the snoring before it starts.
- Q: Why do men whistle when they're sitting on the toilet?
A. So they know which end to wipe
- Q: What is the difference between men and women...
A: A woman wants one man to satisfy her every need. A man wants every woman to satisfy his one need.
- Q: How does a man keep his youth?
A: By giving her money, furs and diamonds.
- Q: How do you keep your husband from reading your e-mail?
A: Rename the mail folder to "instruction manuals"