Eddie's Custom Programs
HTML and RSS utilities
- Auto RSS to HTML Update Auto HTML-RSS Update is a utility that will read an xml page, convert the RSS data, and import it in to an existing web page. This will allow you to create web pages that will always display the most current information from your RSS feed, and since the resulting page is HTML, it can be easily included into any existing page.
- RSS to HTML This command line program converts RSS v.2 XML files to HTML in order to make your RSS feed available to visitors viewing with a regular web browser. It is also useful if you want to incorporate RSS feeds in to your existing HTML documents.
- HTML Code Exchanger HTML Code Exchanger is a free command line utility that will allow you to change any text in an HTML file by specifying the text you want want to replace, with the text you want to replace it with. I use this in the case of a lot of HTML pages that have a link to on my site that needs to changed.
- Web Page Maker Web Page Maker was developed for a friend of my wife. She wanted a way to create a web page so her family could see pictures of her children. This program will create a basic web page with pictures in 5 easy steps.
Automotive Tuning Related Software
- The Table Modifier (aka Scan Data Thingy) The Table Modifier imports data from a PowrTuner scan, the existing Mass Airflow (MAF) table, and the existing Volumetric Efficiency (VE) table and modifies the MAF and VE tables to bring the fuel trims closer to 0. It also allows you to see where each scanned line corresponds to the timing table.
- The Tiny Tuner The Tiny Tuner is an editor for GM V6 PCMs
- Binary Editor (used to add tables for the Tiny Tuner) This program is not so much a binary editor as it is a tool to help locate tables in a binary file. After loading a binary file, you can add, highlight, view, and change table structures. This program was not intended to be a table editor. You can make changes in the binary file, but not the converted data. I had thought about adding this functionality, but ended up writing the tiny tuner instead. Most of the functions are very self explanitory so some of my explanations on this page may seem a little silly.
For information on any of this software, please feel free to email me at email@example.com
CJ Pictures •